Boskloof Forest Cabin is situated in a beautiful poplar tree forest, close to nature and far away from any hustle & bustle. The location is totally private and is a perfect getaway for a couple or a group of friends seeking solitude.
This idyllic place will suit you if you are up for an unplugged and off the grid getaway (no cell signal, no radio, no telly) only you, nature, peace & beauty. Private Hikes & Lovely strolls in the forest.
Set-Up & Facilities :
- 3 bedrooms – 1 Queen Bed ; 1 Double bed ; 2 Single Beds
- 2 bathrooms – 1 with bath and 1 with shower
- Bedding provided, bring own towels and personals
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas. Gas fridge with small freezer compartment and gas stove/oven.
- Fully equipped for a self-catering stay (no microwave etc)
- Inside fireplace (not for braaiing) ; Outside Braai including grid & tongs
- Large under-roof verandah
There is no 220 Volt Power, i.e No plugs or charge points